Welcome

Welcome nature fans, i hope you enjoy reading my blog about my sightings i see and were i see them.

Sunday 5 June 2011

Evening trip to patch (holywell)

Well i have had a fab night, firstly on the way there i head th yellow  hammer, and then saw at least 30 long tailed tits there was loads of them. And when i got to the pond i saw the garganey again which was class. But then after all my bad look of trying i saw the barn owl!!! It flew so close to me and so low if  i had my cara i would of had the most amzing shots. I watched it for a goo 5 minutes then it went down and i didnt see it again, untill i walked past the pond on me way home, i saw it in the south farmers feild to the pond, was abit further away though. So i am one happy birder right now.

1 comment:

  1. Its a good time of year at Holywell. Glad you seem to be making the most of it Stephen. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete